Monday, September 3, 2007

homemade



I honestly thought I would have lots more time to update my website and to add pictures to share with the 1 or 2 of you that even came over and read my posts. I'm sorry that I haven't taken the time to do so. Hopefully I will try to add 2-3 posts per week and with new pictures each time. I LOVE taking pictures with my new camera...I just don't take the time to get them developed!

These flowers are called Zinnia's. They are actually of the giant variety. I took these pictures because I thought they turned out beautiful! The week after school started I began attending a ladies Bible study at church. We had an assignment to bring in a homemade item last Tuesday. I love to cook and had well intended to bring in some homemade goodies to eat. But...I forgot about the assignment until about 10 PM the night before. Way too late to cook and I am not a morning person. So, I sat there in the bed going through some of Matthew's 2 month photo session that I took of him. Larry asked what I was doing and I told him I was going to take some of the 5X5 Proofs in to share because I took them therefore they were homemade. He thought that was a silly homemade item. So I thought about it that night and the next morning I robbed some of my Zinnia's to take. I grew these from tiny seeds so they are in fact homemade by me. I did end up taking my photos too and the ladies loved both. I stopped by on my way out and gave this bouquet to Conner's teacher from last year. She LOVED them as she loves flowers as much as ME!

No comments: