Wednesday, September 26, 2007

getting ready for fall 2006


We are all so ready for some much deserved cooler weather around here. No...we haven't done our traditional fall decoration scene but boy am I ready. After this weekend, we should have most of the supplies needed to complete it. We don't go all out and decorate the entire yard...just a scene. And the boys are quiet content with that. We do have some awesome neighbors around here that do their entire yard. Fall is just an awesome time of year around here!

So, until we get our decorations complete...enjoy last years.

1 comment:

Patriot said...

Fall is such a great season!

I just wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting at my site. It's for all-natural bath and body products made in Texas. Come check it out - and help spread the word! I will continue to hold more giveaways over the next few weeks as well!

Thanks!