Thursday, September 6, 2007

cleveland cavs



I'm still not convinced that anyone is reading this blog or looking at my pictures except my mom... But that's all right, MeeMee, we love you and miss you! If anyone else is reading, leave us a comment...we would love to hear from you.
Okay, back to today's post.



"Aunt" Mary Ellen, this is totally for you. We know how much you love the Cleveland Cavs. I think he is pretty excited in this photo about them too....or the photographer is being too silly! I know you have already seen these photos but I wanted you to enjoy them again. And by the way, we miss you and all the boys in your life!!! Please tell us soon how school is going? Hopefully we will get to come see you before the kids are grown!

Oh, can he be a poster child for the Cavs??? Like maybe in a commercial? Hook us up!

2 comments:

Jo Ann Metts said...

Great pictures. Keep them coming. I love your camera. Give my boys a hug and kiss. Tell Conner I miss him. Have you gotten your new camper?

Jo Ann Metts said...

I may not have time to leave comments but keep the pictures coming. You know I love them. My boys are so sweet and cute. We have got to get together soon. Have you gotten your new camper? When are you coming?