Tuesday, September 18, 2007

momma's little boy


Yes...we get lots of time together alone these days. Daddy's at work and older brothers are at school. He's trying to tell me how much he loves me and how much he loves having his picture made. Of the 3, he's the one that doesn't tell me "NO" when I get my camera out and start snapping. Oh how much fun we're gonna have trying to take a family photo next month.



Mommy...I found my toes again if I could just pick them up! I just love snapping away while he's just being his own curious self. Did I mention tomorrow he will be 9 months? Oh how the time flies.


Okay...I think I will just leave them there. It's much easier this way. He was trying to talk to me while I was taking these pictures. It was soo much fun. He's probably going to be more of a talker than either of his older brothers...it will be fun to wait and see if I'm right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable, Jolene. All 3 of your boys are absolutely precious. I love your page. I need to take the time to do something like this. I'll have to get some tips from you. Just wanted you to know that I was looking at and enjoying all your pictures and posts.
Take care,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Oh Connor how cute? It makes want a child. I wish my ovaries would listen. Sometimes I do anyway. Loving the website. You do a good job. What is your next career photographer? Love and miss you as always. Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Always enjoy your photos and updates. Thanks for sharing, Judy H.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jolene, Your page is beautiful. Your boys are amazing. I can't believe how much they have grown. ya'll look happy as ever. Well they do, how about letting Larry take some pics of you with the kids???? Take care and talk to ya soon. How bout them dawgs........ Love ya, Lorrie