
Hello and TGIF!!!! Just thought a need to post a photo of my two little 'school' boys. This was taken by in February 2007 and we were at a local park. They were in such a great mood that day and we truly had a great time! Now that the weather's nice again...maybe we can go back soon!
It's nice to see that 1 or 2 of you are reading this and leaving me a comment. I LOVE the comments. Also, to comment on your comments...maybe soon I'll get from behind the camera and post some of me. Truth is, I LOVE my CAMERA. It was my christmas gift, new mom gift, etc. etc last December. I got some great zoom lens back for Mother's day, anniversary, and birthday. Yeah, they were that much but truely worth it for the Baseball pictures! Enough about my camera, if you want to know more about it, maybe I'll post a day on it sometime. I still have to get some pictures that I promised of the middle child. You'll be so surprised!

1 comment:
Jolene love the blog and love seeing the boys! Glad you guys are doing great and miss seeing you!
Post a Comment