Saturday, September 8, 2007

Back To School


Okay, okay....I think I have more than 1 that come here maybe once a week to check us out!! So--- I'm going to continue to post pictures regularly on here. Please post me a comment or email me every once in a while to let me know you're still looking! I LOVE the comments and it's great to know you enjoy looking at my pictures...even if most are of my children!

This picture was taken on our first day back to school of 2007. They both were excited and ready to go as well as a little nervous to get settled down in their respective classes. All went well that day and every day since...both seem to have taken after their momma and enjoy school for the most part. Daddy said he hated school...especially as a little boy. Speaking of momma liking school,I can remember my first day of Kindergarten. Don't ask me why but I remember the dress I wore and my hair was in pigtails. Maybe one day I'll drag up some old photos of me when I was younger! Until then, you'll have to look at the recent ones! Have a great weekend and may your favorite football team win!

No comments: