Wednesday, September 5, 2007

my 3 babies





I didn't know what to post today. So I looked back and decided to post some pictures of all 3 boys around the same age. Before we moved here, I faithfully took the boys to the same photographer to get their pictures made. I now use a photographer in my hometown and don't buy the proofs. So my youngest boy's picture was taken by me. His is first and was taken when he was 2 months old. It was hard to get a social smile out of him. The next picture is my oldest and the last is my middle child's. The last two were taken by a professional when they were 3 months old and social smiles came more freely and often. I also apologize for the red mark my youngest son had at the center of his forehead...it was rubbed by a snap off his onesie that day! Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. How precious. I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

So glad to get the new pics of the boys....well some are new...and some I just hadn't seen. They are all wonderful!! I love your new camera. That's next on my wish list. Your shot is as good, if not better, than the professional ones. Please let me know when you're back in LaGrange. Love and miss all of you!