I do not remeber why in the world I am snapping pictures of my children eating corn. Was I not eating dinner that night? This is a pretty recent picture but I really don't know why I took them. I may have just been taking pictures... I really love my new camera that I got at Christmas. Oh, I know, I probably had just gotten my new zoom lens when these were taken. Yes, I got a new lens for my camera back in May. I had to take pictures right away to see if I liked it and was it worth the money. My kids really look like they could care less that I was taking pictures of them. By the way, yes, the lens was worth it...every penny. I'll post some ball pictures soon so you will know!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
corn on the cob
I do not remeber why in the world I am snapping pictures of my children eating corn. Was I not eating dinner that night? This is a pretty recent picture but I really don't know why I took them. I may have just been taking pictures... I really love my new camera that I got at Christmas. Oh, I know, I probably had just gotten my new zoom lens when these were taken. Yes, I got a new lens for my camera back in May. I had to take pictures right away to see if I liked it and was it worth the money. My kids really look like they could care less that I was taking pictures of them. By the way, yes, the lens was worth it...every penny. I'll post some ball pictures soon so you will know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
MMMMMM that corn lookes so good.Great picture taking, you will become a pro. Love, your mama
Post a Comment