to our little spot on the web! I have started this site to keep our family and friends updated on the "happenings" of our life. Most already know what's going on with us I just wanted a place to post photos and tell you again what we've been up to! Some of you know I have been following a cancer patient's caringbridge website for a few years. It came about as a prayer request in a lady's bible study I was in before we moved over a year ago. This eventually led me to reading a blog from someone who takes and posts awesome photographs. I received a new camera at Christmas and really wanted a way to share my pictures.
I came up with the name threehandprints because I have 3 boys and they leave handprints on my walls, windows, and especially my HEART!
This picture is the most recent I have of the 3 boys. It was taken on our recent beach trip.

June 2007
3 comments:
I love it! They are so pretty.
Beautiful, I love them. Keep them comming. I miss yall so much
Your boys are so handsome. I love seeing the pictures, keep it up.
Post a Comment