Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vacation 2008



We are back from vacation and enjoying our last week of summer break. I am sad summer is coming to an end for my older boys and they will be back in school next week. Enjoy the collage of pictures and I'll post singles later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you do an awesome job at taking amazing pics! LOVE the pic on the beach with the boys walking away holding hands. Toooo precious. All of them are great.

Karen

Misty Willis said...

Jolene, these are beautiful! What beach?!? Chris and I just got back today from Daytona! We loved it!! I have posted our pics on myspace. I started a blog on here but there is nothing on it yet. Still learning!

Misty Willis

Anonymous said...

Your family is so precious! I hope one day I have a family just as beautiful! I hope ya'll can come to the cabins soon!

Love,

Leigh Ann

David Seabourn Artistic Finishes and Design said...

You all look great! I hope that you had fun in Myrtle, and you are right, you need to visit HH and Charleston too.

Love the pics!!!