Friday, August 15, 2008

Back to school...

We started back to school on Monday, August 11. Is it that time already? My how our summer flew by. I was definitely not ready for my boys to go back to school. I am now a proud mama of a First grader and a kindergartner. Thankfully I still have my 19 month old at home with me to give me something to do during the day!

Two of my sweethearts...

Someone please tell me what this sign is he is making? He's only in Kindergarten and picked up this BEFORE school started!?!

Big 1st Grader! I think he was more anxious than his little brother.

Loading up on the first day of school.

In his new desk in 1st grade!

Kindergartener...



I'm glad it's Friday and we have made it through our first week. So far so good but its sure to get busy real soon here. One will be playing soccer and the other football this fall.

To join in the Favorite Foto Friday posts, click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are sooooo cute!!!

Sarah said...

What gorgeous school boys! I love his little sign he is making... and I have no idea what it means either, but it sure is cute!

Debbie said...

Your boyys are adorable and the sign?? NO CLUE!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

What big boys you have! Love Aunt Melita