Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beach vacation photos

I wanted to go ahead and put some pictures up so meme can see them while at the hospital.

The only car/truck I got to drive...

We had to beg him to drive a race car...

Definitely didn't have to beg him...he loves Nascar!

Trying to get a decent photo of the boys. Why is it so hard??? Will it ever get easier?

Matthew would rather be in the water.

Pre-show at Dixie Stampede...

The 4 BEST looking guys at the Beach...at least the 4 best looking ones I could find!
Beach angel???

Future surfers!

Yes, I'm cool!

My favorite of the 3 boys


Hope you all have a great week. Remember to pray for my stepfather, thanks. Meme, sign the guestbook so I will know you were able to view them ~love you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so handsome! What a great picture of the 3 of them holding hands walking out to the water ... priceless! thanks for sharing!

Amber

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jolene for the updated pictures.Your boys are getting so big. It is amazaing how fast the grow. Savannah enjoys looking at your pictures. Thank you for your prayers for Mr. Harper. It is all in God's hands.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jolene for the updated pictures.Your boys are getting so big. It is amazaing how fast the grow. Savannah enjoys looking at your pictures. Thank you for your prayers for Mr. Harper. It is all in God's hands.

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful!



Debra

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! :)

Gina

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Especially the one you like also. They are growing up. I enjoyed seeing them that Saturday at church. They gave me a bunch of sugar.
Aunt JoAnn

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great I love them.
Hope you all had a great time at the beach. I like the same picture of the boys you do, but I also like the one facing the camera. And I am sure your 4 guys were the best and best looking on the beach. Glad my boys got to go to the beach.
love grandmama

Anonymous said...

I love beach pictures. Moma get ready hearts are already breaking!
Andrew and Conner look great in nascar go-karts. But who won the race? Matthew you win the prize for the best looking hair. The Summer is just two short. Love, Aunt Melita (Roll Tide)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. Hope you are doing good. I miss you guys. Keep in touch. :)
Lora

Anonymous said...

These are all wonderful. I can't get over how much the boys are growing. Sure would love to see you.

Please stay in touch and tell everyone hello.

Why are you going to be at the hospital and which one in the family photo is your mom. I think that may have been one of Taz's puppies that I saw in the photo.

Love Dannette

Anonymous said...

It was great to see the pictures. Hope all is well with you guys!

Melissa