Friday, May 23, 2008
Only ONE!!! ~FFF~
Today is Friday and the kids are already out of school! We are headed out to the pool. This is one of my favorite pictures this week. We were at a 'water day' for pre K and little Matthew got in on the action. Just love the innocent look he shows here and the fact he still wasn't sure if it was warm enough. Hope everyone has a happy Memorial Day weekend! Head over to Sarah's blog to see more favorite foto Friday posts or to join the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Hey Jole, I love your kids. They are such happy kids. You are a wonderful mom. And I know I have told you again but thanks so much for sharing their lives and what is going on. It sort of makes you feel involved. Love yall!!!! Mel
What a cute baby! Great picture he looks so sweet!
Have a great weekend and enjoy you sweet babies.
Hannah
Awww... Jolene... Matthew is so adorable. He is getting so big!
Matthew is a doll! Love his little Crocs!
LOVE the jon jon!
That look on his face is cute..he is so not sure?! WOW, you did hae an emotional week. 2 Graduations in one week. It's amazing how fast they grow. Even though I only have one, it just seems like she was born.
Have a fun memorial weekend. Its chilly and getting ready to rain here. Pool water will be freezing this weekend, but it is supposed to be nice by Sunday....
Have fun and thanks for visiting my blog.
Lisa & Madeline
Too cute!!!
Love those tiny little crocs!!!
Denise
Love the photo! I love how the little ones want to be part of everything regardless of their size or ability.
You and your boys are PRECIOUS!!! Love the sweet pic for FFF! Adorable. Have a great weekend!
Awe, I see you have a Matthew too! What a beauty he and your other 2 sons are!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. As for my header, I uploaded my picture into the header section. You should be able to see where you do it in when you click on "edit" in your header section. Then you can add your wording as well. Hope that helps!
Have a great weekend. :)
What a cutie! I love the hesitant look on his face. He's a sweetie!
So its 1 AM on the 25th of may...three days after mine!!! Happy Happy Happy birthday! This is a fun one!
The kids look great. Are you guys ready for Summer? We're starting ours a bit early and taking the girls out of school a week before the official end. It'w been such a busy couple of months for us, a trip to the beach is definitely warranted.
We still love the van, just wishing that gas prices would stop going UP. How's the Yukon?
Sorry for the mis-spellings in the previous post - UGH!
Sorry for the mis-spellings in the previous post - UGH!
Adorable! Love the look on his face!
Timberly
Post a Comment