Wednesday, June 25, 2008

T-BALL!

Oh my....I cannot believe its been a month since I posted last. We are enjoying our summer days here though we are not being lazy by any means. Our days mainly consist of swimming, swimming, a nap thrown in the heat of the day for my baby, swimming, playing with friends, going to the library, going to the movies, etc. You get the idea, right? And yes, I am TIRED by the time night falls!

I have downloaded so many photos from my camera. We had our 5 year olds birthday party tonight so I needed some space! Tonight I will share some tball pictures.

Warming up...my coach thinks this is a great picture of me warming up throwing the ball!



Gramps and Grandma came to my last game.



Sizing up the ball



Close up with mommy's 'zoom' lens! She must use them to justify them costing more than the camera. Andrew was on first base and I was in the stands. Amazing how the fence just 'disappears' in the picture. This photo is straight out of the camera. I wonder what photo shop could do to it???



One day it will be my turn...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the pictures and website! I miss you!

Donna B.

Anonymous said...

These are so good! Matthew is looking like a little man! I will try to call you during the next few days! Thanks for sharing these with me!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Andrew looks good throwing in still shots. He has come a long way with his ball playing skills this year, Grandma and Gramps go to see him make an excellent play at first base. Conner is ready to start playing and will be old enough next year, I am not sure how Coach Dad is going to manage it all. Matthew is all into it, one of his favorite words is "ball", so we know what his destiny is in a few years. Again my wife escaped the camera. I admit she does take most of the pictures, but she updates the blog and is really picky about which ones of hers makes the cut. However; I did notice that there were very few of me as well left as well. She knows who everyone wants to see, the boys!!!!!!

Larry

Anonymous said...

oooh.... I love these pictures. Andrew looks so good playing ball and Conner's expressions are just like his grandpa's. Matthew can't wait to get out there. I love you boys. mee mee