Here is my pre-K boy with his teacher. We were so fortunate to have her as a teacher with both boys.
My kindergartner with a friend...He has a crush on her but don't tell him!
And of course...we found the sandbox...the one with the hidden stars. Need I say more?

11 comments:
Hello, there are my boys playing in the sun and as usual my wife behind the camera. I need to operate the camera more!
Jolene... adorable pictures. Awwww... school crushes are so cute!
Good luck next week posting just one... it will be hard for me too!
I enjoyed the new pics as well as some of the older ones. I always review some of them to see the changes.
Oh by the way, you even make the Azaleas look good at the Masters. Jim
Adorable photos! Thanks for sharing, and have a great weekend.
You have adorable boys. Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words!
Soooo cute!
They are beautiful and so are you. Love the pics. PRE-K? Already? My they are growing up.
KV
The boys look as cute as ever. Hard to believe little Conner is already ready for Kindergarten. How time flies!
Great pictures - I always loved field day at school ... meant summer was one its way! Jaden has her's on Wednesday! Thank you for sharing and hope you had a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden and Baby#2 too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.Today is Wednesday and gas went up again. we are now at $3.99 as of today. So scary.
Changing the subject, your boys are adorable. My little girl Madeline just had her Pre-K graduation today. Its amazing how fast they grow.
I'll be sure to check back on FFF.
Lisa & madeline
Jolene:
Thought I would post back to you about Destin... when we go, we stay at Silver Dunes (www.silverdunesfl.com). I love it... you feel very secluded from the busy commercial part while you are within the gates, but are right there in the middle of it all when you are ready to go our and play. They are great family friendly condos!
Sarah
Post a Comment