FIRST, I want to wish all you mom's a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. This week's
Favorite Foto Friday theme is
Mommy and Me. I am pretty much like all the other mom's out there. I am BEHIND the camera 95% of the time. This was hard BUT we attended a birthday party earlier this week and just so happens a snapshot was taken as we were leaving on the golf car. Thanks Sarah for taking this thus allowing me an updated picture for this theme!

Just my little man and me

Wow...I'm not even sure anyone has missed us! Sorry I've neglected this site as we have been nursing Matthew back to his normal self. Some big news with him---I guess you can say he's walking!!! Yeah...he's walking more than crawling and this is sure to help us while hanging out at the pool this summer. At least I hope it does! Have a great weekend...
7 comments:
Great pictures!! Happy Mothers Day!!
What a beautiful picture of you with your kids!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day!! Congrats to Matthew on the walking. That is huge! Got your message about Connor's stiches... Ouch!
I hope that all else is well. Great pics of you and the boys!
Melanie
Happy mothers day! What a beautiful family.
Hannah
happy mother's day. you look beautiful..and the boys are just precious!!!
I love these pictures! You and the boys are beautiful. I want a copy.
I wish I was as computer savy as you! Those are GREAT!!!!! You look so good too! Hey Alyssa is 5 and STILL suck her thumb. How did he break the habit?????????? She will be in kindergarten in August so I am trying to break it now, but I don't want to be mean about it! Donna B.
Post a Comment