Saturday, December 15, 2007

Meet our elf SNAPPY


Good morning...My how Christmas is sneaking right up on us. We requested to host one of Santa's elves a little over a week ago. He delivered and sent us his special assistant elf "Snappy" on Tuesday because he had worked so hard for Santa this year. Snappy is on vacation with us until Christmas Eve when he must return to the North Pole to get ready for next year. He's watching the boys to make sure they are being nice and at night when we are asleep, Snappy gets into things. Sometimes its great and sometimes...well...let's just say he's a little naughty. Point being last night...Snappy got a little carried away at his host home and decided to toilet paper our living room! Look what the boys found around 7 AM this morning...They had the biggest laugh and then willingly helped us clean up his mess.
If you would like more info on requesting your own elf, go here I found out about this from Catie's site.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolene,
I love seeing the pictures of the boys. They are growing so fast. I know your boys have enjoyed elf Snappy. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Tammie

Anonymous said...

BOYS PLEASE SEND SNAPPY TO SEE MAMPS. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU CHRISTMAS. I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH GRANMA

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BOYS I LOVE YOU, AUNT MELITA

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES JOLENE, MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVE SHEILA

Anonymous said...

I COMING TO SEE YOU SOON BOYS, BE GOOD BECAUSE SANTA IS ON HIS WAY. LOVE MAMPS