Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Meeting Santa

Waiting on Santa to arrive...
Checking out my neighbor...she's a cutie:)
HO HO HO...Merry Christmas! He finally arrived.
Santa, I want a truck and stacking cups. And Santa, I want some stacking cups and a roller coaster. (Santa smiles and winks at me)
And I think I'll just look at you Santa..."who are you?" says my baby.
Smile for the camera
Don't forget to leave me "2 cookies and some milk" on Christmas Eve...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE ADORABLE!!! Merry Christmas!! love, debbie

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures, as always, Jolene! Thanks for sharing. You do such a great job of keeping snapshots taken of things they do!! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas together!
Love,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Hey Jolene and Larry!
Thanks for the pictures. The boys are growing so fast and are so cute. Hope you all are doing ok. We miss you and hope to see you all soon. We hope that ya'll have a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!
Tim and Wendi Banks

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. Hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Love, Marsha

Anonymous said...

Jolene,
As always the pictures are so terrific! We enjoy seeing them all. We just wish we could see you all in person more often! Take care and have a terrific Christmas!
Glenn and Susan Storey

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Donna Kaye, Don, and Connor

Anonymous said...

I miss my friends so much! Thank you for putting this on, for taking the time to let us look at what a wonderful family we have gotten to be apart of..you guys may be far from us but you are so much apart of our lives and hearts..we love you all so much and these pics confirm what we already knew....how God put you on this earth to do a wonderful job in raising those boys and touching our lives....the gordons