Tuesday, December 4, 2007

christmas card 2007


Good Afternoon! I have pretty much convinced myself that no one checks this site unless I send out an email telling everyone that I have updated. This time of year...well any time of the year...is so busy around this house that I don't get a chance to update as often as I would like! So for the past few days I have been updating just and not telling anyone just to see if anyone will comment me on here or by personal email.

Several have said they have problems commenting. It's VERY EASY!! And you DO NOT need to set up an account. You may just select the anonymous and comment. If you do that, PLEASE leave your name so I will know who you are!

Back to this picture...let's just say that we spent about an hour Saturday morning before Andrew's birthday party taking pictures of the 3 boys. This one did not make the cut but its just a teaser or what we had to deal with to get a decent picture! I chose to post it here in black and white but we kept with the color for our cards. I don't want to ruin the entire Christmas card surprise for you! What do you think? Should this have made the cut? After I receive my cards I will share what picture we chose!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Your kiddos are so cute!!

Thanks for checking in on our blog! You had asked how I put up the videos of Izzy. My camera doesn't have video capabilities (and my video camera doesn't have a USB connection), so my friend actually used her camera to shoot the video (we were just messing around). Then I uploaded it to the photo-hosting site www.photobucket.com . It's free to use and can handle video too. After I uploaded it, I just copied the HTML format under the pic and pasted it into my blog entry.

:) Hope that's helpful and that you have a very merry Christmas!!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Jolene,

I check your blog and love it. Can't wait for the christmas card!

Melissa Krol

Anonymous said...

Jolene, The boys are growing so fast. They are so cute, I just love getting pictures and I loved the card. Wish I could see yall soon.

love yall


jessie