Sunday, December 14, 2008

A visit by Santa

We had our annual visit from Santa at our neighborhood clubhouse this afternoon. It is so much more relaxed than visiting a local mall. The kids truly get to spend 'time' with Santa...telling him what it is they want as well as asking questions.

Here Andrew tells Santa what he wants...a race track.


And Conner...a Wii and a new scooter.


Watching Santa walk in and take a seat.


Loving every minute...


There is nothing like living through a child's eyes this time of year.


Santa reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'


Priceless photo...I love it!


Daddy woke him up from a nap to come to the party.


Matthew still not sure even though daddy is holding!


Family with Santa...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolene, too precious! I love the family photo. Hope you all are doing great! - Misty

Anonymous said...

I love these! I can hardly wait to see yall. MeeMee

David Seabourn Artistic Finishes and Design said...

So funny!! I love pictures.
I hope that you all are soing well.

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family. I can't wait to see ya'll. Merry Christmasl! Love Aunt Melita