This week I took the boys to get their picture made. After we got home and they were still dressed up, my husband suggested we try to get our Christmas card picture. I seem to have waited too long for an outdoor as we are having much colder temperatures this time of year than normal. I don't want to spoil my cards but will share a close up of each of my boys.
Hope you have a great weekend. We aware off to see Disney on Ice tonight. Please visit
Kissthefrog4me for more FFF.


6 comments:
What some handsome little grandboys that I have. Jolene, I enjoyed keeping them so much for yall to go shopping last week. I love and miss all of yall so much. MeeMee
handsome boys you have!
love the Sarah palin pics!!!!
hugs,Leslie
Oh those little boys are just handsome as ever ... love the smiles ... Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2
Your boys are so handsome! Cute smiles and beautiful eyes! Love your FFF pics! Have a great weekend.
Very handsome boys you have!
You have a house full of handsome men!!!! Loved the pics. We went to Disney on Ice yesterday in Macon. It'll make you want to go to Disney World.
Karen
Post a Comment