Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Foto Fridiay---Summer Memories!!!

Memories of making 'beach' angels by Conner...


Two brothers and 'best' friends with their boogie boards....posing for a picture!


Making silly faces with mommy...


Playing with my truck in the sand...


Consequence of having too much FUN!!!



Sweet boys...


Wanna Race?


Playing baseball...


Wishing I was old enough to play baseball...


Celebrating a birthday!!!


To join in on the fun, visit Sarah's site! Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Such great pictures!!

What a super summer full of memories!

Anonymous said...

Love all the beach pics of your handsome boys!!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Erin said...

Your boys are ADORABLE! I enjoyed looking at your beach pictures =) Fun, Fun, fun!!

Debbie said...

What great summer memories!! I love seeing all the pictures especially the one of your little one wishing he could play too!!

Debbie

Isabella's mom said...

what beautiful kids, and what fun they look like they can get into,
thaanks for checking oiut my blog


Jill

Becca said...

The "consequences" picture made me laugh out loud. My daughter experienced that consequence today!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Rachel said...

Wow - what great pics, I love the first one (I'd love to be on the beach right now!!).

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Cindy said...

Those look loike great memories. I love those beach pictures!

Anonymous said...

The Pictures are adorable! I miss you guys soooo much!!! GO DAWGS!!