Good Morning! Yesterday, as soon as I picked up the boys from school, they both informed me they HAD to wear pink today. I asked why and they said because the principal said to. I had already read that October 1 was national breast cancer awareness day and to wear pink that day but never imagined that my boys would want to. So, this morning I had their clothes picked out for school and there was no pink...imagine that in a house full of boys?!? I tried putting a pink sticker but it would not stick and they told me they needed a pink shirt. Then I remembered....a time when I found some pink polo shirts on clearance and bought them thinking those would be nice for spring. BUT, their daddy would not let me put them on the boys...He's from the old school :) Well, recently I have been going through closets and sorting clothes and I remembered I put those in a pile for ebay or goodwill. I frantically searched this morning and found them! The boys were so excited so I made them take a picture...to send to daddy because he misses you! So here we are, silly pictures and all. We had to go for a dental cleaning and checkup before heading to school. Hi Daddy...we love and miss you lots...and by the way...No...Matthew is not in pink!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Breast Cancer Awareness Day
Good Morning! Yesterday, as soon as I picked up the boys from school, they both informed me they HAD to wear pink today. I asked why and they said because the principal said to. I had already read that October 1 was national breast cancer awareness day and to wear pink that day but never imagined that my boys would want to. So, this morning I had their clothes picked out for school and there was no pink...imagine that in a house full of boys?!? I tried putting a pink sticker but it would not stick and they told me they needed a pink shirt. Then I remembered....a time when I found some pink polo shirts on clearance and bought them thinking those would be nice for spring. BUT, their daddy would not let me put them on the boys...He's from the old school :) Well, recently I have been going through closets and sorting clothes and I remembered I put those in a pile for ebay or goodwill. I frantically searched this morning and found them! The boys were so excited so I made them take a picture...to send to daddy because he misses you! So here we are, silly pictures and all. We had to go for a dental cleaning and checkup before heading to school. Hi Daddy...we love and miss you lots...and by the way...No...Matthew is not in pink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those are so cute. Tell them they are pretty in pink and only REAL boys can wear pink. Aunt JoAnn
I love these boys....God knew what he was doing with he blessed you and Larry with the boys...he put them in great hands....You guys are great parents and good people....cant wait to enjoy more times together.........
Love to see such happy boys! Glad you guys are doing well! We miss you! We're busy with soccer for Hudson, too. Cade wishes he could play! Hudson is loving school, & Cade wishes he could go, too! They're all so precious! Take care...
They look very handsome and manly in their pink shirts.
and tell Daddy REAL men wear pink. ; )
Karen
Andrew you and Conner look great in pink. Please give your Daddy, (my little brother) a message from me. GET WITH IT! LOVE AUNT MELITA
Post a Comment