Monday, April 7, 2008

Look Where I Went Today!

I am soooo excited to share some photos of where I went today. Here I am with the clubhouse in the background.


In the stand at Amen Corner--see the famous bridge in the background over Raes Creek? You know...the one the players get to cross but not the spectators?


No score today...only practice.


Look at the azaleas in the background.

Another in front of some azaleas. It was chilly earlier in the day until the sun came out.


Jose Maria Olazabal- he won twice- '94 & '99. The favorite of my friend that I went with.


Gary Player...he was one of the friendliest.

Another of Gary...I saw him 3 different times.


Ernie Els


Vijay Singh


Various photos...the scenery is beautiful. It is amazing to walk on this course and see the gorgeous sights! We missed seeing Tiger.




I took lots of pictures. I wished I would have taken my new SLR camera with the zoom lens but wasn't sure of the rules. Needless to say there were lots of people with those type cameras/lens. All the pictures I took today will be on my flicker account. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jolene, Beautiful pictures. I love to see the pictures of the boys. They are getting so big. Thanks for sending info when you get new pictures on your sight. I love looking at them. Hope to see ya'll soon. Lisa Harper

David Seabourn Artistic Finishes and Design said...

Did you make it to the zoo? I was in class Tuesday - Thursday and did not log on, so I just got your message today :(

The Masters looks like too much fun!

Stephanie said...

Hi Jolene,
Yes, you are right! My parents live off of I-85 in Peachtree City. After looking at your golf photos, PTC would be somewhere you would love to spend time. I don't really like golf, but I enjoy "golf carting"! Haha! It looks like you had a great time at the Masters.

Jennifer said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Unfortunately I think there are many of us squinters out there who have been permanently tattoed with the #11 on our foreheads! We're keeping Botox in business!

Have a good week!
Jennifer