Friday, April 4, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

It's FFF again! There was no theme this week...but Sara is going on vacation to the beach next week and posted past beach pictures. So, I decided to do the same!
Isn't he just the happiest baby? He loved the beach and even took naps under our umbrella. What a wonderful little brother.


Do you know how hard it was to take a picture of a 5 month old, almost 4 year old, and a 5 1/2 year old? Oh my...are girls easier to photograph? Needless to say, the sun was bright and all 3 of my boys have my eyes when it comes to sensitivity to light!


My oldest two...they are growing up way to fast. Conner has lost his 'baby' fat and quit sucking his thumb. I can hardly stand it...


Having some fun...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Precious boys!! We are enjoying Destin! Sorry it took so long to link your FFF!

David Seabourn Artistic Finishes and Design said...

I love how the boys have the exact same expression in the first picture. They're even tilting their heads in the same direction. Too funny!

David Seabourn Artistic Finishes and Design said...

Sorry, that would be the 3rd picture...

Anonymous said...

Goodness they are growing like weeds. Beautiful, beautiful children who look so happy. I know you are proud of them.