Good Evening! For some reason the question of whether or not he still sucked his thumb came up. I honestly couldn't really remember seeing him suck it lately...so I looked at him and asked him. He said he doesn't. Even though he will be 5 in June, I was sad. My baby is growing up. Yes, he's not exactly my baby anymore but I was never sure we would have a 'third' so I treated him like my baby until #3 arrived and still try to give him special attention. Why? He's the middle child.
Friday, February 8, 2008
this no more???
Good Evening! For some reason the question of whether or not he still sucked his thumb came up. I honestly couldn't really remember seeing him suck it lately...so I looked at him and asked him. He said he doesn't. Even though he will be 5 in June, I was sad. My baby is growing up. Yes, he's not exactly my baby anymore but I was never sure we would have a 'third' so I treated him like my baby until #3 arrived and still try to give him special attention. Why? He's the middle child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Conner no more thumbsucking. Congraulations!!!! Miss you, MeeMee
I miss you conner....you are such a cutie I still try to get my boys to suck their thumb....now that is SAD!!!!!!
Post a Comment