We had to 'make do' with our Valentine's day celebrations this year. The FLU hit our home and luckily only Conner had it. I decided to try some new recipes from the Pioneer Woman for our Valentine's dinner. I cooked it last night (on the 13th). Go to her website to see for yourself. I am pleased with the results I had. I have also made her lasagna, sandwiches, olive bread (a hit at Bunco night), dips, casseroles, etc. I love her pictures she posts with her recipes as I love visuals when learning something new!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
We had to 'make do' with our Valentine's day celebrations this year. The FLU hit our home and luckily only Conner had it. I decided to try some new recipes from the Pioneer Woman for our Valentine's dinner. I cooked it last night (on the 13th). Go to her website to see for yourself. I am pleased with the results I had. I have also made her lasagna, sandwiches, olive bread (a hit at Bunco night), dips, casseroles, etc. I love her pictures she posts with her recipes as I love visuals when learning something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think i will make that choc cake. Mom
Post a Comment