Of course Matthew did NOT go hunting. This was taken a few days later at our neighborhood play group at a local park. It's actually his first time in a swing...yes, he LOVED it!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Hunting down at papa's
Not a lot of time to post a message but I did want to share some pictures of a couple of weeks back... (Note: if you don't see 4 pictures in this post you may need to refresh and I appologize as they seemed to be large uploads...that's what I get w/ my new camera...great shots but HUGE files!)



Of course Matthew did NOT go hunting. This was taken a few days later at our neighborhood play group at a local park. It's actually his first time in a swing...yes, he LOVED it!
Of course Matthew did NOT go hunting. This was taken a few days later at our neighborhood play group at a local park. It's actually his first time in a swing...yes, he LOVED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Always love the pictures and info about what you are doing..Matthew is really getting to be a "big" boy too....Have a good Halloween...Judy H.
looking good boys! Have a happy and safe halloween. I love you
very, very, very, much, Grandmoma
aunt melita said,! matthew can stay with me anytime!
Hey Jolene. These pictures are great. Your children are gorgeous. love, debbie
Post a Comment