Wow...the past couple of weeks have been crazy crazy crazy! Just put it like this, I have been busy. The boys have been spending a couple of days with their grandparents so we could have some R&R. We have definitely enjoyed sleeping in but haven't done much relaxing! Yesterday was spent painting our kitchen. This has needed to be done since we moved in as the builders would only use "flat" paint. You know what that means with children!!! Yuck is all I can say. We painted it "sprout" which is a Sherman Williams paint color if you want to take a peek! I absolutely LOVE it and now ready to paint another room! But Not NOW.

Back on the 12th I helped chaperone Conner's field trip. It was to a fire station and they had a 'surprise' stop to a pumpkin patch on the way back to school. The kids had a ball and behaved rather nicely I might add. Here is a picture of my boy with his buddy Timmy.

Matthew did rather well too. He was such a great baby, especially since he missed his morning nap. My how I miss him and his brothers looking at these pictures! Well, I'm off to watch a movie with my hubby...have a great weekend!
1 comment:
matthew, you are the best baby in the world. You can come to stay with me any time. i love you, aunt melita
Post a Comment