The following picture was taken the morning after Matthew was born. Conner was 3 1/2 and he quietly (all on his own I might add) walked over to the 'baby' and gave him a kiss on his head...I am so thankful I captured this shot of sweet innocence. Oh, how I love it! And it makes me realize how quickly my 'babies' are growing up.

I have a picture of Andrew on my 'broken' computer kissing Conner when he was a baby. They are only 18 months apart and it was so sweet to see him(as an 18 month old) kissing Conner when we brought him home from the hospital. This sweet 'hug' will have to do! Andrew was 5 when Matthew was born.
To see more FFF posts, visit Kissthefrog4me. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:
Awww... loving on his baby brother. Such sweet kisses!
Post a Comment