Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall for FOOTBALL

I'm not sure of the them for this Favorite Foto Friday but I know what I want to use....Football pictures! We just started having games this week and its so much fun to see the practice paying off. It's his first year playing football, and yes, it's flag football. He takes it very seriously. Just look at the expressions on his face!


This is a pregame picture!


Huddling with the team determining their next play. Don't you love the coach?


Look at him blocking!


He takes football seriously....like his mom!

On another football note, we will have a big divided house here this weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Go DAWGS!!!!!!!! Roll all over the tide!

10 comments:

Beck said...

Such cute football pics for FFF! Little kids playing sports is always sooo funny! Love the pictures!
Have a great weekend (;

Sarah said...

Awww... they are so little and playing such a big game! Too cute!

Tracy said...

I love those pics. I love the way they take sports so seriously, too cute!

Faithful Froggers said...

Those are great pictures! Little boys are just too cute in their football uniforms.

Marianne said...

Are you ready for some football!!!! Love your photos, thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Beck said...

HA, thanks for noticing the red hair! I almost commented on your son's hair earlier but some people find it irritating! I can't go through the day without people (especially old men for whatever reason) commenting on the kids red hair. I LOVE it, and think it is so cute! Your kids are adorable! Thanks for commenting!
Rebecca

Amy said...

My oldest daughter keeps saying she wants to play football, I keep thinking she means soccer and she says no football, too funny, Cute pics. Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Awww what a cute litle jock!!!

Hugs,leslie

Tracy said...

Hi There, back again,
I am a nurse, worked in male surgical/urologyfor a while and then moved to Paeds for 6 years. About 6 months agoI started lecturing nursing and will be studying again from next year!

Anonymous said...

GO ANDREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE, AUNT MELITA